Friday, July 11, 2008

My 30th Back to School Party

What a wonderful night! Everyone put in so much effort with their dress up. We had science teacher, librarian, we even had a lolly pop man (Yayo!) Gaby came as the school nerd. We put a kick Me sign on his back he was very funny he even walked funny!!

The hall was set up so everyone had something to do. There was hand ball, skipping, table tennis school desks with work books and pencils, chalk boards, dancing and of course the biggest hit the Canteen! Thankyou so much to our Canteen ladies AKA- Mum, Yaya, Carina. who worked so hard feeding the masses. I hope you had fun telling them to keep in line and stop pushing in!

Angela and Wendy were the school captains and they just did a wonderful job, organising and decorating. We had cheerleaders perform So cute! (Some of my Primary Kids). They had an embarrassing slide show of my life... yes i do sing on it!.. You should have been at the party because I will never post it on the net! What can I say Wendy.. revenge is sweet!! (cue evil laugh) HAAHAHAAA!

Gaby and my dad recorded some family phone calls from overseas it was so special to hear their loving birthday wishes and love.

I'm so grateful for all who helped and participated to make this night so much fun! Next party 60th he he well maybe sooner! Hey I'm South American we can't help but party!!!

No comments: