Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How It began


Neil and I were married Oct 26th 2002 exactly one year and one day after he returned from his Brisbane mission. We were friends prior for about four years.

In March 02 Neil asked me on our first date... I had been sick all day but was not about to say no! (after all he was very good looking and what you call a bit of a catch really!) Our dating lasted about a month.

Things went really well really fast.. Neil proposed to me spontaneously at the temple one April night

So romantic... So special

We were married in the Sydney Australia Temple
We had five bridesmaids and groomsmen So it was lots of fun. Our reception was very big... I'm South American we don't do small! Quakers Hill chapel was transformed into a beautiful paradise. Following which we went to Fiji for our honeymoon. So nice So beautiful!!

We now have 2 children and one on the way....
Life is a roller coaster and I’m loving the ride!!
And as for the little cutey on the bottom left of the photo.. well that is Anael Fuente, who continues to be a little close friend of mine.

No comments: