Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beaching it up on Australia Day

Australia Day At Manly Beach

Aussie,
Aussie,
Aussie..
Oi Oi Oi!!!

Noah had a blast in the Water.. My little beach bubba!!


Logan had been sick for the past few days but even she couldn't help having fun!

But in the water... those waves belonged to Ashton!

So confident!!! He had a ball!!


Wipe OUT!!
Come on Lula just a little water!!

She was Happier when she was dry.. maybe next time!!
Too Cool Noah, Our lil' Aussie Boy!!
We finished the day with dinner by the water and of course
ICE CREAM!!! Love it!

Oh did I mention Neils Birthday is on Australia day?!
I know he would prefer to keep that part a secret...opps! he he he!
Happy Birthday Baby! I love you!!

1 comment:

Vienna and Ricky said...

Looks like so much fun... I am a beach baby too! But Australia Day was so hot we stayed home and went for an evening swim!