Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow its been a while!

It has Been too long! I am so sorry Ricky and Gillian have been telling me to blog. As you can see since Noah arrived, time and sleep have not been very kind! Not that Noah isn't a great sleeper but along with Logan and Ashton's night terrors.. and Noah feeding.. my head is spinning and about ready to pass out any minute! :-)
.. but just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I haven't been snap happy.. I have tones of photos that I'm just going to pop up here I hope you enjoy them and they get you through your work day (Gill!)... since its already 11.15pm I'll put some up today and some tomorrow... I hope! ;-)


Carina asked me to take Photos Of Chelsey For her blessing day.. she was quite a character! I didn't pop any crying shots here but there were plenty! These were my favourite.. in pursuit of the one!


Her blessing was lovely, Our last little Cousin to be born into the family... unless Carina and Robert plan on a Fifth! he he The forth was a surprise. We welcome this little cutey! so petite so beautiful She reminds me of a little bird!

Robert always has so much love for his children... These Photos capture it to a tee!




Scarlett holds our new Nephew Chase Hyrum A little Angel

She is such an adoring mother, I love these pics




Sisters Sienna and Azalia



Oh I love my Yayo looking after little Jeshua


First Smiles of

Happy Noah enjoying the park after the blessing



My little sunshine.. Logan



Logan and her Sebastian

He is such a good cousin. Always looking out for her.

Gives me flash backs of me and Michael



Jarom, Sebi, Logan, Ashton and Micah


Ash and Lula...


Best Friends!

2 comments:

Jony and Scarlett said...

It has been a very full few months.. I can't believe how much our boys have changed! I love the photo of Chelsea pulling the tule over her face, what would we do without digital cameras? I didn't realise Noah had his first smiles on Chelsea's blessing day, I loved the moment when you realise they are actually smiling at you and not just windy!

Vienna and Ricky said...

Hooray!!! thank you or the update. I can't wait to see some more entries soon. Isn't three kids hard to manage some times? I know I fund it most challenging at times, but I love it. Chao loca see you soon