Saturday, May 2, 2009

Noahs Blessing Day


Noah is growing so much, At birth he was a big baby and now he is just growing at such speed! Its heard to believe he is a new born! He looked to big for a baby blessing more like a 6mth old with not much body control! he he We waited for my parents to get back from Arg. So his blessing was on the 5th of April. It was so lovely to see Neil and the men in m family holding our precious little boy. I'm so grateful for the priesthood in my life! I'm grateful that my children will grow up with the priesthood in their home. We had our large family attend along with many close friends. our poor chapel was busting at the seams! It was a lovely meeting.

Extended Caballero Family


Extended Kirby Family


Nana and Lelo

The Great Grandparents Yayo and Yaya

Our Growing Family


My Angela and floppy Noah

My Best friends Angela and Mickey

Part of the Garghan Family, Gillian, Angela and John
The Delgado Family

My Beautiful Sister/Best friend/Partner in Crime!




Harrison already adores little Noah... deemed to be best friends

Mum made Noah a cute cake

Angela made her adorable cupcakes!

3 comments:

Vienna and Ricky said...

Wow your whole family really is growing... you will need to take photos in panoramic soon! Ha ha. Your family is gorgeous.

Vienna and Ricky said...

What's up Ali, When are you posting another one?? Don't get me wrong I like this post, but I've seen it about 800 times. Cuidate loca!
Ricky

The Fish Family said...

Alison,

Wow it has been such a long time since I have talked to you. This is Ryan's youngest sister in case you were wondering who this crazy person is. Your family is gorgeous and congrats on your newest addition. He is a big boy! I just wanted to tell you thank you so much for the Tim Tams!! They are my very favorite. I had a friend who went on a mission there and remembered how I always used to alk about them so he was kind enough to bring some back for me. That pack was long gone so thank you so much! I am sure that I will be stopping in on your blog qhite often so I hope that you don't mind. Talk to you soon!

Cayla