Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pictures Pictures and more Pictures!!


I haven't been on the computer for a long time! So much has been happening but as always, I have had my camera with me to snap the happy shots!! Neil has Finished uni for the year.. I still don't see him as much as I would like because now he has started full time with the firm. Its all good though I steal him when i get a chance!! Above is a recent self taken picture of us at darling harbour, just after Neils work Christmas party at the Hilton Hotel a real lovely night. We got to bed around three not a good idea when your as big as i am with children who don't believe on sleeping in... Still it was worth every moment!
We have had some crazy months, some very scary weeks and some fun days and, as the days progress... so does my belly, it is getting so HUGE! we only have 1 month, 2 weeks and 4 days left.. not that I'm counting he he seriously though this has been the fastest pregnancy so far! i guess because we had so many babies due before me and now with Christmas so close it will only go faster!
Here are a mixture of shots that capture our life for the last few months...
.....well at least the high lights!!


My kids adore their grandparents, if they are not saying can we go to Nana and Lelos house they are saying can we go see Noni and Poppy. Wendy's kids are the same. So these are our, We love Poppy shots,


Monika and Michael had their birthdays at a great Brazilian restaurant.. all you can eat Parilla (BBQ).. what more can the men ask for!! It was a lovely night, it was great catching up with everyone and eating lots of yummy food!! The best part was the Gelato on our stroll through Leichhardt Yum Ice Cream my favourite!


Wendy, Monika, Michelle, Me and Cross eyed Micah... Crazy boy!!


My diva cousins Michelle Jennifer and Monika..Ka the Birthday Girl!


Veronica and Michael the Birthday boy


We were all full except the never ending stomach... Robert!!! Still searching for more!!




In Oct Ashton participated in his first Primary Presentation... He was so cute he knew his part.. "The scriptures teach us about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ" he spoke loud and didn't need any help... as for me yes... tears in my eyes, they are growing up so fast!!!



Logan has become more easy to take picture of.. my smiling girl loves to say monkeys undies for the camera.. anything to get that cheery shot! Funny Little princess!!!

We had our playgroup fun day the children had a ball on these spinning cups, they rode them an easy 10 times.. In these shots Emma, Logan, Melody, Sebastian and Ashton

Sick shot!!

Also in Oct we had our ward camp, It consisted of Rain Rain and yes more rain. So, where there is rain there is Mud.. and where there is mud.. well there is children!!
All the parents were telling the kids to keep out of the mud.. hmm were is the fun in that!?!
I just got my camera! he he Go for it Kids!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly is gorgeous! I the more you had the faster the pregnancy went. The others keep you so busy. The kids do grow too fast, i'll have two at school this next year, i am still coming to terms with that! Nice to see an update, take care!

Matt and Jill said...

I love the pictures! It's crazy how everyone is growing up so fast! Good to see that you are all doing well.