Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jeshua Jonathan Caballero

Oh my today i got to meet my new little nephew... Jeshua Jonathan Caballero... the kids have already nick named him Jes! What a lovely experience to spend time with my big brothers first born! He is such a divine little thing. He looks like a miniature Mario.




I was so thrilled to see Portia and Gab with their precious gift from God. I have waited for Gaby to experience this Miracle and Joy and to see him with, tiny... yet very chubby, Jeshua just touched me immensely.

I love my brother so so much I am grateful for this blessing in his life. He is a wonderful man with so much love and joy to give. I look forward to seeing him raise this little boy and the love and laughter they will bring into our lives. He already is a great father.. and now he gets to have his own 'mini me' ...I'm so happy for him!


Logan was is in love with her new little cousin. Everyone was keen to have a cuddle.

This little one makes Yayas eighth Great Grandchild wow.. still more to come Yaya!!


Logan was mesmerized with Jes.. Gaby tried to explain to her that he was a "he" not as she referred to him as "She" Logan then proceeded to explain to Gaby that No, he wasn't a he, he was in fact a dolly... How can you argue with that... he looks like a doll.. perfect in every way!

No comments: